Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who actually has Art or another Foreign provider

• 12-08-2006 7:01pm
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So the new footy season now less than a week away, I am just curious to see how many of us will be watching the premiership on channels other that $ky.

So, do you have an Art Card for the new season? 9 votes

Yes.
    0%
    No.
    77%
    Ronan|RavenAquos76ShevYPalhawker27Dec McCjeffred 7 votes
    Not yet, but planing on getting one.
    11%
    Sparky 1 vote
    I will be using another card (Digital alb, TPS, D+, ect...)
    11%
    Mossy Monk 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭hawker27

No.
    all ready here m8 for the new season thanks to yourself,i can truly recommend aquos76 for setting anyone up with a artcard for the footie or even a full system.
    thanks a million mate great doing business with you talk to you later.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

No.
    hawker27 wrote:
    all ready here m8 for the new season thanks to yourself,i can truly recommend aquos76 for setting anyone up with a artcard for the footie or even a full system.
    thanks a million mate great doing business with you talk to you later.

Your more than welcome. Glad you got sorted out. Thanks for the positive remarks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

No.
    I have an ART card on the way. For 11 euro a month it will be well worth it.

Advertisement