Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sony F7500 mp3 stereo mint orig box + manuals+remote

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

you need to advertise on www.adverts.ie

this is for discussion, not for sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

this is for discussion, not for sale
    Sure maybe we`ll discuss the sale for a bit, and then Mike might move the thread for me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Your pic links don't work muffty.

Why wont my links work,,,, they work from other websites just not boards? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

well maybe if you didn't cut and paste the shortened links from the other site they would work :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

well maybe if you didn't cut and paste the shortened links from the other site they would work
    Excuse my unnerdiness! :rolleyes:
    Would you like to buy my stereo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Hey, if it's not sold by the first week in September, give me a shout. I'm out of the country until then.

Still for sale people!

How has this not sold, perhaps i should have placed it in the correct section afterall :)
    You still interested Eljono?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement