Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Ads. How well do they pay???

Options
  • 12-08-2006 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

See title

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

it largely depends on how much the advertiser chooses to pay and also how many clicks you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Seohelp

Google Ads. How well do they pay???

This is really one of those "how long is a piece of string" kinda questions.

I'm guessing you are talking about Google Adsense. Apologies if I'm not answering your question here.

1. Depending on the type of ads that your website will host. If it is about legal issues and ads for laywers appear and are clicked on this will provide you with a higher return on your clicks than... ads relating to seeds for plants.

2. Return obviously depends on how many people click on your ads. I know this is an obvious one, but just testing different ad positions on your page can lead to a much higher CTR.

3. The referal products can also generate a few quid, but your site would really have to be relevant to webmasters for the most of them (excluding Firefox)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

It varies a lot depending on many factors, but some people are earning very well:
    http://www.irishwebmasterforum.com/google-adsense/42-how-much-do-you-earn.html

Advertisement