Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki and Pete...

Options
  • 12-08-2006 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

...are all over each other like a rash. Pete just told her I missed you...because I love you :eek:

Is it real? Discuss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

the real test will be when they both leave the house tbh.

also seeing as there locked up for so long, emotions are probable hightened big time, hope it does work out for them but sure will see.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

watch the repeat tomorrow and see nikki checking the camera positions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

hehehehee...gotta love her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Was thinking that myself. What really gets me is that she said before that she wants to be a footballers wife sort, loads of money shopping and goes after rich blokes. Pete is a rocker and a cartoonist and probably broke....I adore Pete but its a bit lady and the tramp. However he will be loaded if he wins.

we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Aaaaaw I think it's for real, at least for the moment. It might get a bit much for them once they leave the house.

I love them both. I want Pete to win, but Nikki has by FAR been my favourite housemate!!

Go Nikki go!!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

what does she see in, she's horrid in looks and personality, it makes pete look bad.

i think pete is just bored

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

It was all very suspect. Pete out of the blue declares his love for Nikki in the diary room and then she gets a chance to go back in. :/

If it is real and I'm just a big 'ol cynic then I reckon it'll be incredibly tough going once they get out. Could any of us put up with Nikki?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I think him & Jenny are much more suited..
    I know she has a boyfriend, but they seemed like a perfect match. She seemed really upset when Nikki came back in!

Advertisement