Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bohs 4th goal vs Bray...that never was

• 12-08-2006 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.bohemians.ie/BRAY%20-%20BOHS.wmv

Right click save as and at 2:17 watch the stunning volley that goes in hits the back goal support comes back out and linesman gives a goal kick :confused:

Farrelly gets sent off for protesting, bet he gets a suspension so should the ref and linesman for being complete and utter muppets.

kdjac

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Jesus thats mad. Total muppets alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

:eek: enough said

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Great goal - the one that never was :D

thats unbelievable alright - seemed like a good match from the video anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Can't find any links but I'm positive that the same thing happened Mark Hughes for Southampton at the Dell.

Anyone remember it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

The who at the what? :p

I dont understand why there isn't 2 linesman either side of the goal like GAA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Oh well it is only the bohzos.

Crazy decison. If you saw the kids that were sent to officiate the LTFC - UCD match tonight. Barely kids themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Couldn't get out to Bray myself but I just watched the video. Its hilarious, what a complete and utter tool Alan Kelly is. Take a bow indeed, can't wait for the next time he is in Dalyer!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I thought it was hilarious. Bray are just awful this season and we need all the help we can get. The Bohs fans were fighting with each other at the game. What the hell was that about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭johnos

TheGooner wrote:
    Couldn't get out to Bray myself but I just watched the video. Its hilarious, what a complete and utter tool Alan Kelly is. Take a bow indeed, can't wait for the next time he is in Dalyer!
    Isn't Kelly down to ref UEFA games? If he is, shouldn't they see this? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Kingp35 wrote:
    The Bohs fans were fighting with each other at the game. What the hell was that about?

Probably confused over winning well :p

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Ah, good old peter mark. Dying for a bit more attention obviously.

Kingp35 wrote:
    I thought it was hilarious. Bray are just awful this season and we need all the help we can get. The Bohs fans were fighting with each other at the game. What the hell was that about?

AFAIK it was before the game started so I am not sure.

EDIT: Here you go

The punch up was because a 15 year old kid was beside the que for tickets. As one of his mates was getting a ticket for him he went over to the queue to say something to his mate, then, a grown man said he was skipping the queue and punched the young guy in the face. The young lad went and told his da what happened and his da went for the guy.

From a Bohs supporter on another forum. Apparently it spilled into the ground then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I've given up guessing. We had something like 7 booked and 2 sent off v Shels last monday so clearly the refs aren't on our side.

I think they just don't like that we're wearing the black and they have to change their jerseys for matches now.

Pigman II wrote:
    I've given up guessing. We had something like 7 booked and 2 sent off v Shels last monday so clearly the refs aren't on our side.

I think they just don't like that we're wearing the black and they have to change their jerseys for matches now.

Haha. TBH I think it goes deeper than that. It was 8 yellows and 2 reds against shels. Alan kelly is notorious for this crap. Hopefully the FAI will haul him in over this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

To be fair, there could have been more (on both sides), I actually thought he was lenient given some of the hatchet challenges flying it. Thought he was too afraid of his cards for a while after giving the early red.

Still, it's a derby and I'd believe you have to take that into account when reffing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Common sense, from one of our refs? Ha! :)

Yeah yer right. Too busy sticking highlights in their hair and the like for that kinda nonsense.

Advertisement