Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Caught!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

Hide a wireless web cam in his room, when you get a vid of him **** (which is inevitable after a time) then show it to him, that will shut him up for good..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

when he walked in on you, you should have asked him to give you a hand!! he'd have ran pretty fast and wouldnt have wanted to talk about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I am just so pissed off 2nite!

I'm 23 and sharing a flat with a few mates. However, earlier 2day one of the lads walked into my room and caught me jerking off!!

He ran out of the room and started announcing it to everyone there. I mean like I'm not small (I think!) but not huge, average i'd say and I can take a joke but he just really pissed me off. What really annoyed me was that he texted the girl I've just started seeing saying I was tiny!!!

We were all ment to go out tonight but i was so embarrised esp. since I was meeting her that I didn't go.

He's not usually a jerk, but he just went mad about the ****!
    There coming in soon so I'm just wondering what to do. Thanks!

ROFL!! Sorry, but I pissed myself laughing when I read that...I can't believe he TEXTED the bird you're seeing to say you have a small mickey!!

He must be very exciteable!

Look, whatever man, it's no big deal, we all do it (including the girls ;)) and I wouldn't be embaressed, infact, it would be a good conversation topic over a pint with your girl for a laugh...honestly, if you make a joke out of it and tell her the story she'll love it...it's just funny, nothing else.

And as for your flat mate? It's on man! It's on like donkey kong, you HAVE TO get him back!

Nothing major, but this can't go unpunished...I suggest hiding a camera in his room and get film of him ****, then put it on the computer and get a still shot (photoshop his mickey) and send it to a place that will print it off as wall paper...

Decorate his room.

Oh, ps, don't worry about your mickey, I'm sure your grand, he's just trying to make you paranoid...he sounds like a prick...a very very funny prick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭cork-langer

Sico wrote:
    Simply explain to your flatmate that you were thinking about him while doing the business.
    I doubt he'll bring it up again.

ha ha what a savage idea....

here man, dont worry about that at all.... heck, i caught my house mate at it the other night, we had a laugh for about 20mins and forgot about it. What an idiot to go around anouncing that kind of stuff! You need to confront this vagrant and explain to him that this kind of stuff is NOT COOL!

If that does'nt work just crack him one in the mouth... see who tells then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

cork-langer banned suggesting the use of physical force.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭madhitchhiker

..throw back the fun by saying 'if mine is tiny, how'd you call yours then?':cool: :cool: :cool:

Advertisement