Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Pie 2 - Song help

Options
  • 13-08-2006 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi there, I watched American Pie 2 on TV3 last night and was wondering what the first song played on the end of movie credits was. Part of the lyrics was " let it be known, let it be known, you shouldn't be alone". Any clues?? It doesn't seem to appear on the soundtrack and I read 94 soundtrack comments on Amazon.com hoping I might find the answer there but no joy. I also googled the above lyrics but to no avail. Any of you have the movie on dvd who could maybe listen to it again and get some more lyrics from the song so I could narrow my search or perhaps you know the tune. Thanks!

Result! Who said Google has all the answers. I searched Yahoo and it came up with a U.K band called "Witness". The track is "Here's one for you" from the album "Under a Sun". Good tune.

Advertisement