Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tale of Eve

Options
  • 13-08-2006 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Okay so its my second day into the game, low and behold a few BF2 NRG clan members have followed suit and we are trekking round the cosmos blowing pirate scum up, then we decide "lets go to a 0.2 sector" not a wise decision. 2nd Gate in it we went too, AMBUSHED! Feckers were waiting there. Any advice on how to defeat these lads, i have names too. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

well considering its 0.2 there's gonna bbe sentry gun so chances are they are using bs's i think your best bet would be to orbit them with an ab on scrambler them and kill all there drones btw your gonna have to web the drones to get them also im just assuming your in frigs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

You wouldnt have a hope againt a few older players unless you do a goonswarm on them ;)

Advertisement