Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki!!!!!

Options
  • 13-08-2006 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Does anybody else not just love Nikki?

I mean, the faces, the tantrums, the Spoilt-Child-Syndrome... I think she must realy be my favourite BB housemate of all time.

Of course, having said that, I could never be anywhere near her in "the outside world". I might kill her. But at a safe distance, through the TV, and especially when she's with Pete, she makes me laugh and she entertains me.

Anyone else? No?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

I couldn't be anywhere near her in the outside world either and I can't be anywhere near the television when her face appears!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

wrecked my head at the begining, but think she has shown a more real side to her and she seems v sweet. Hope it works out for her and pete, and that its not just an act for the camera, cause there s enough of that kinda crap going on around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I think she's like marmite in that you either love her or hate her .... or (like myself) have taken one look at the jar and jumped to an unashamedly negative conclusion without experience of said.

I saw her boney back on tv just now. It was a disgusting sight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

She is so funny, wouldnt go near her outside the house. But she is a great housemate!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Seeing as she is like 40/1 on the betting I wouldn't call her a favorite.

Her returning should be a reminder as to why she was evicted. all this "I belong in there" and "its my house" claptrap

If she wins it will be a travesty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

I totally agree. I love Nikki. Stopped watching it when she left as found others so boring. Started watching it again and she is so entertaining. Its very much a love hate thing with her though. Shame she doesnt seem to be i the running for a win.
    If Aisyleen wins I will eat my TV. She is so manipulating. Cant believe people fall for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

Never liked her, she always grated on me, I could never really be a “fan” of someone that I’d hate to meet in the real world.

Her return has been a complete farce. She has turned into a total caricature of herself. Watching her spoilt tantrums used to be annoying, now she’s acting up just for the camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

I cringe whenever she says anything. Or moans. Or screams. She is my least favourite person to ever feature on the program, and now she's back in the house... I didnt think anyone could be more annoying than Jade (of previous BB's)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Heyes wrote:
    wrecked my head at the begining, but think she has shown a more real side to her and she seems v sweet. Hope it works out for her and pete, and that its not just an act for the camera, cause there s enough of that kinda crap going on around.
    Real side? Russell Brand got it spot on when he said "Nikki is going to spend her whole life doing what she thinks people like about her". imo she's Big Brothers fakest contestant ever. When she avoided eviction you could see that she was putting on a lot of her diary room antics because she knew people liked them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

Why has no one in the house not told her to shut the fcuk up and cop on with her incessant whining and whinging, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, so annoying.

Unproud as I am to say it I reckon if made a list of "top 10 BB contestants most likely to die as the result of domestic violence or manslaughter" Nikki would #1 by some distance

You could really see yourself throttling the hystrionic whingbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Nikki is really getting on my nerves, with her constant whinging. Watching her gag over the bathroom water because she was too damn lazy to go into the kitchen was a joke. I would love to send her to Africa where the poor little kids have to walk for miles to get water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭aonfocaleile

She has become so annoying - her fake tantrum over the BB musical task was really bad. Its so obvious that she's just playing to the cameras. Whats worse is that Pete and Richard just gave in to her demands without a whimper, the pushovers! I hope she's first out on Friday:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Before she was evicted she annoyed me, so self centered. Now that she's back she annoys me even more cause the tantrums are now fake and over the top.

She is unbelievably self centered and selfish, how anyone can like that is beyond me. As for outside the show I would end up killing her I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,360 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Now there's a child that needs to be put in the naughty corner! In fairness, playing up to the cameras I can live with - she practialy admitted it towards the end.BUtyou have to admit, she does make you laugh....!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭aonfocaleile

Not as much as she used to - I think she's pathetic and wonder how she copes in the real world with her attitude of ME ME ME.

Aisleyne to win!

She don't make me laugh, she makes me shout and swear at the telly. So much so I think I've now got tourettes.:eek:

magnumlady wrote:
    She don't make me laugh, she makes me shout and swear at the telly. So much so I think I've now got tourettes.:eek:
    :D

I think that even Rich is tiring of her. Remember in last nights show where he went to the DR and made an out right complaint? That its Nicki that constantly complains about being cold, yet all she wears is a bandaid. You could see that he really wanted to give her a shake and throw a jumper at her…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

Nikkis bad qualities:

1. Tantrums for no reason
    2. stupidity (if you're cold, put on a jumper)
    3. Extremely selfish ("turn off AC")
    4. Extremely loud (her screams are like a dentist drill)
    5. Annoying voice (nails on a chalkboad)
    6. Over pronounciation of words (who is she etc)
    7. Completely Patronizing (I never thought much of you jenny but you are a lovelllly....giiiiiiirrrrrrrrl)
    8. Disgustingly skinny (and dont give me crap about "bulimia"/"anorexia")
    9. Completely intolerant of others (callin sam "it")
    10. A total liar (saying she fancied pete back when he was in lisa bed, when she was actually trying to get off with george)
    11. Totally spoilt (B Brothaaaaaaaaa.......I caaaaaaant turn on my musiiiiiiiic)
    12. Playing up to the camera (esp since she went back in)
    13. Overacting (arm movements etc - nobody REALLY carries on like that in the real world)
    14. Mentally unbalanced (bawling to laughing in 3 seconds)
    15. Extremely bad mannered and foul mouthed
    16. A total bitch
    17.Hideously ugly (without the long blond hair I'd doubt anyone in the world could think otherwise)

Nikki's good qualities:

1. eeehhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.........

I think I would still watch BB if she wasnt in it, but she makes me so sick and annoyed I just have to turn over.

When I first saw her I thought she was an actress put in there as a sleeper by BB - I still havent made up my mind. No one could actually be like that, could they daddy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Evil_Bilbo wrote:
    Nikki's good qualities:

1. eeehhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.........
    That sums it up really. That's what makes her funny to watch.

Did anyone see her on yesterday in the diary room:
    "Big Brother, i've just waxed my moustache and ripped my skin off again"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

i think she is so funny. that tantrum over the musical and when glynn sat on her bed with the bowl of cereal on it.....that made me cry laughing! i think she is what big brother should be about, pure entertainment. bb would be so boring without charcters like her. nikki to win!!!:D

That sums it up really. That's what makes her funny to watch.

Did anyone see her on yesterday in the diary room:
    "Big Brother, i've just waxed my moustache and ripped my skin off again"

Shame she didn't rip her head off with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

She's just playing up to her mongo side since she came back. Can't stand to watch her now as it's all totally fake

Evil_Bilbo wrote:
    17.Hideously ugly (without the long blond hair I'd doubt anyone in the world could think otherwise)

Yes she is absolutely hideous as you say. Does she even think she is good looking herself? I hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Evil_Bilbos bad quality

Caring enough to list off 17 of Nikkis :D

Only joking, i can see why most people dont like her, i was the same before but kind of find her entertaining, not like most of the others.

I know people say she is playing up to the camera's, dont think thats such a big deal, we all know how extreme she was before she came out and all the entertaining (annoying) scenes she provided. Her actions then were not fake but natural for her, can we not give her a break for over acting now. Its not like she never did it.... just doing it a bit too much now and of course viewers pounce on these things and make too much of it.

tabatha wrote:
    i think she is so funny. that tantrum over the musical and when glynn sat on her bed with the bowl of cereal on it.....that made me cry laughing! i think she is what big brother should be about, pure entertainment. bb would be so boring without charcters like her. nikki to win!!!:D
    Shouldn’t BB be about people, not tantrums? :confused:

Craig, Brian, Kate, they won, they didn’t feel the need to shout, scream and make a show of themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

I was wondering if BB have actually made the A/c colder now that she is back, just to exploit her a bit more. I think what they have done with her is just bad. She is being exploited and used for our entertainment and all of the points about her that Evil_Bilbo says above are true, but it dosnt mean she is a bad person.

I really hope that she dosnt end up badly after BB is over, like Sam Heston or worse.

Interesting that some of the most level headed people are left: Glynn, Richard and Pete. I always got the impression that Pete knew what he was doing all along, I dont think that winning will affect him one bit.

• Advertisement

I was wondering if BB have actually made the A/c colder now that she is back, just to exploit her a bit more. I think what they have done with her is just bad. She is being exploited and used for our entertainment and all of the points about her that Evil_Bilbo says above are true, but it dosnt mean she is a bad person.

I really hope that she dosnt end up badly after BB is over, like Sam Heston or worse.

Interesting that some of the most level headed people are left: Glynn, Richard and Pete. I always got the impression that Pete knew what he was doing all along, I dont think that winning will affect him one bit.
    Very good point. I do agree that BB were trying to use Nicky in a negative way and it will be the girl herself that will suffer if it all goes wrong.

And I’m happy to see some of the level heads left – would it be worth watching if it was just the controversial types remaining?

Who is Sam Heston?? :confused:

Advertisement