Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Evil_Bilbo wrote:
    Nikkis bad qualities:

1. Tantrums for no reason
    2. stupidity (if you're cold, put on a jumper)
    3. Extremely selfish ("turn off AC")
    4. Extremely loud (her screams are like a dentist drill)
    5. Annoying voice (nails on a chalkboad)
    6. Over pronounciation of words (who is she etc)
    7. Completely Patronizing (I never thought much of you jenny but you are a lovelllly....giiiiiiirrrrrrrrl)
    8. Disgustingly skinny (and dont give me crap about "bulimia"/"anorexia")
    9. Completely intolerant of others (callin sam "it")
    10. A total liar (saying she fancied pete back when he was in lisa bed, when she was actually trying to get off with george)
    11. Totally spoilt (B Brothaaaaaaaaa.......I caaaaaaant turn on my musiiiiiiiic)
    12. Playing up to the camera (esp since she went back in)
    13. Overacting (arm movements etc - nobody REALLY carries on like that in the real world)
    14. Mentally unbalanced (bawling to laughing in 3 seconds)
    15. Extremely bad mannered and foul mouthed
    16. A total bitch
    17.Hideously ugly (without the long blond hair I'd doubt anyone in the world could think otherwise)

Nikki's good qualities:

1. eeehhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.........

I think I would still watch BB if she wasnt in it, but she makes me so sick and annoyed I just have to turn over.

When I first saw her I thought she was an actress put in there as a sleeper by BB - I still havent made up my mind. No one could actually be like that, could they daddy?

Totally agree, especially with 17, shes an ugly mut. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Sam Huston (cannot remember how to spell her name) was Sam from last years BB. She has gone off the rails big time, last seen reported of self harm issues and doing questionable things in the back of a cab for the papparazzi.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

She is being exploited and used for our entertainment
    How is she being exploited? It was her choice to go back into the house and I'm sure that her bank balance as it stands is a lot healthier than it was when she first went into the house. If she was that unstable surely her family and friends could have seen that and would've stopped her going back in even if she couldn't see it for herself.

And as for being used for our entertainment? That's what they're all there for. We get to see them all jump through the little hoops like good monkeys and in return they get their magazine deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

Sam Huston (cannot remember how to spell her name) was Sam from last years BB. She has gone off the rails big time, last seen reported of self harm issues and doing questionable things in the back of a cab for the papparazzi.
    I hadn’t heard about that – what a shame, seemed a nice quiet girl, a little desperate for fame of course. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

She was anorexic, she had to be hospitalised for it a few years ago.
    Apparently it's very doubtful she'd be able to have kids because of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Holy mother of GAWD! What is Niki like? She was so affected by the Boo's! She is tormented...looked like and old woman .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Pythia wrote:
    Apparently it's very doubtful she'd be able to have kids because of it.

Good

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Watching her last night her expression she clearly thought she was going to win or be in the top 3.

Clearly not all there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Could you imagine having her for a mother though?? Her potential kids have really dodged the bullet there..

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

Nikki should be shot, i winced in pain at her reactions when davina was 'trying' to interview her, she need a serious reality check

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

kevthecelt wrote:
    Nikki should be shot, i winced in pain at her reactions when davina was 'trying' to interview her, she need a serious reality check

Devina should of used the ADHD cure on her.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcRCpKkTzbE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

she is a coward, her parents sould be ashamed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

did anyone not think her eviction was a little distrubing to watch last night... even the other evictees were like get her off stage. Davina was trying her best to get something outta her and it loked like the director just wanted her off stage.

She looked like a drag queen with the heavy black eyes, and wild woman hair.

Advertisement