Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Community Shield - Chelsea v Liverpool, 3pm

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Lets look at this realistically for a second and loose the whole its Cheslea so we hate it line.

Your new kit sponsor in conjunction with the club are wanting to launch the new season, new manufacturing deal and all that jazz. They invite fans to be apart of it. Now lets remember that the bridge up to now was full of umbro boards and signs which has been replaced by adidas. Do you honestly think Adidas want half the stand branding in umbro?

Answer of course is no. So whats the problem? Most fans will buy the jersey anyway, thats what we do. Nobody is forcing me to buy it nor are they forcing me to join in a picture!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Can this go anymore off topic?
    Let's try...
    Adidas are causing problems with the German team now as the players don't all like being forced to wear adidas boots: http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-16/0608157928141850.htm (and I don't want to hear any comments of gutter journalism against the Islamic Republic News Agency).

Seems that issue is resolved now but I'd say the previously mentioned issue is more with adidas than with Chelsea. I don't think I could be accused of a "its Cheslea so we hate it" line based on my previous postings, but I stand to be corrected - and good luck with the search facility the way it is :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

p.pete wrote:
    Can this go anymore off topic?

Your right actually, I thought it was a Chelsea thread until the read the title!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

:) A cup in the bag already :)

Advertisement