Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wwe ringtones

• 13-08-2006 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

ok i see that the rest of the world can get these ringtones now.
    i dont know which one to get HHH- 'the game' or stone cold theme music.
    problem is i cant get it. i thought 353 was the number for ireland.
    i am certain there is a few wizz kids here that can help.
    i dont want to keep trying in case i am charged each time (bill pay, i am) if i was top-up i would know quicker.
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

My mate has a blue tooth cutter device hooked up to his computer, basicly you "cut" any part of a song, any length, & bluetooth it to your phone from the computer, I now have Edge's theme music as my real tone on phone "on this day I see clearly................ Rock on!!
    So if any oy ye hear edges music blasting out from a mobile phone in Dublin, tis me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

thats handy to know. my phone had blue teeth and can handle that thing a ma jig.
    i like the edge music. good choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Yeah the bluetooth connections are fairly handy. They'll set you back about 30 quid though. Alter Bridge do Edges theme song. Great band

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

you need a programme to convert forom mp3 to .amr in order to send it to your phone as a ringtone.
    you can get them free, but i can't tell you where.

Advertisement