Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cragg injury

• 13-08-2006 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

I see on today's Ireland on Sunday that Cragg may be carrying a heavily strapped leg into this afternoon's 5000m final. Apparently he has picked up a mystery injury and he's not very pleased with the Irish medical resources that have been provided by the AAI. Hopefully he's not too hampered by it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭DaveH

Acheilis injury. I actually thought I was seeing things when he pulled up 1st time. Then he dropped out. Unfortunately for him theres nothing he can do when his acheilis goes. Sad really I think he would have won, but alas you cant do much when you get injured mid race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭thirtyfoot

It was so disappointing, fully fit he was the class act in the field. Hopefully the injury isn't too serious and he'll be back soon.

Advertisement