Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About baby quilt

Options
  • 13-08-2006 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

The sun is getting short and weather is going cold step by step.
    I'm a S.Korean who came to Ireland about 2yrs ago.
    But I haven't have any many information about baby stuff here.
    My son is almost 20months old at the moment.
    I had a look to find any good quilt which is similar to adults one.
    I gave my son a good sleeping bag but he ddidn't like it at all.
    And I couldn't find good fiuffy quilt in anywhere like Dunnes, Tescos, Toy shop, mother care, mamas & papas, etc...
    And I'm also looking for cot bed sheet(his cot is the biggest size about over 130cms length)
    Even in Argos, I couldn't find any good stuff.
    Where can I get these in Ireland? Please help me. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 aman

You could try the Mamas & Papas store in the retail park in Blanchardstow Shopping Centre for the cot bed sheet.

For the quilt you could try here
    http://www.babygifts.ie/htmlsite/products.asp?id=10&step=2&pstring=10

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

frany wrote:
    And I'm also looking for cot bed sheet(his cot is the biggest size about over 130cms length)
    You could just use a full size sheet sideways.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

It sounds like you're talking about a duvet. Is that right? I'd suggest checking Arnotts on Henry Street. They have a wide range of feathered / synthetic duvets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭MyBaby

You could try smyths toy store. They have stores in Jervis Street and in Blanchardstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frany

aman wrote:
    You could try the Mamas & Papas store in the retail park in Blanchardstow Shopping Centre for the cot bed sheet.

For the quilt you could try here
    http://www.babygifts.ie/htmlsite/products.asp?id=10&step=2&pstring=10

Thanks very much. I can try the one in Blanchards town. :)
    Khannie wrote:
    It sounds like you're talking about a duvet. Is that right? I'd suggest checking Arnotts on Henry Street. They have a wide range of feathered / synthetic duvets.

Thanks very much I didn't check the Arnots because I heard Arnots is very expensive but I will try. thanks very much.
    MyBaby wrote:
    You could try smyths toy store. They have stores in Jervis Street and in Blanchardstown

Thanks for the information but they had the cot sheets for small cot only. Anyway, thanks.:)
    Victor wrote:
    You could just use a full size sheet sideways.

hmm..excuse me but..my English is not good. Would you explain what does "a full size sheet sideways" pls? thanks:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I think it means if you take a normal bed sheet for a bed of your chosen material and just fold it 2 or 3 times to fit the cot?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

frany wrote:
    Thanks very much I didn't check the Arnots because I heard Arnots is very expensive but I will try. thanks very much.

Some stuff in Arnotts is expensive, but other stuff is very reasonable. It's certainly worth a look for bedding (IMO).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Arnotts have a bargain basement with some good bargains. They have a lot of bedding down there and the prices are slashed, theres nothing wrong with the stock though! I've gotten some nice stuff at good prices.

Advertisement