Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to OZ?

Options
  • 13-08-2006 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Heya,
    I've decided it's time for me to move my ass over to OZ. Would ideally love to leave within the next 2 months, sooner if possible.
    Is there anyone here who is planning on going over who wouldn't mind me tagging along for a bit of company for the first week or so. Or if ye know a group of people going over who wouldnt mind another girlie tagging along please PM me :-D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ?banned?

I've come back from a year there last march
    Its not that hard to go on your own - sure, the company on 12 hour flights is good but once you get there its so easy to meet people. You'll be amazed at how easy, once you're fairly outgoing there's no getting away from meeting people.
    we had 4 different people 'tag along' with us and it was great. Everyone wants to meet more people and travel with them so don't be afraid, I reckon just go on your own - you'll feel great about yourself when u do it!

Advertisement