Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterproof Digital Camera

Options
  • 13-08-2006 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭

Im looking for one of these, with not a lot of reults.
    It has to be pretty darn waterproof. ie; I could fall into a river with it or take it out into the surf. Probably have to have underwater capabilities in that case...
    Anyone reccommend anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

My Canon Powershot A540 has an optional waterproof case, tempted to buy one myself if they can be found cheaply...
    decent enough camera so far

/edit
    it's a fairly mental looking yoke:p
    i reckon you'd be better off going for a waterproof camera instead of a waterproof case actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 msscarlet

Hiya,
    I think Dixons in Ireland advertised this camera a while ago. I've tried the Irish website no luck!!! Prehaps ask in shop. Go to www.dixons.co.uk for full spec, go to the link for digital cameras, then type in Pentax as the brand for to narrow down search.
    Pentax Optio W10 Digital Camera
    The description says it can be used underwater it's 6mp, 3*optical zoom price stg £159! As I said I think Dixons Ireland had it for sale recently for around €200 or €219!

Its also on the amazon.co.uk website just search for Pentax w10 for full spec!

Happy Snapping

Regards!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

msscarlet wrote:
    Hiya,
    I think Dixons in Ireland advertised this camera a while ago. I've tried the Irish website no luck!!! Prehaps ask in shop. Go to www.dixons.co.uk for full spec, go to the link for digital cameras, then type in Pentax as the brand for to narrow down search.
    Pentax Optio W10 Digital Camera
    The description says it can be used underwater it's 6mp, 3*optical zoom price stg £159! As I said I think Dixons Ireland had it for sale recently for around €200 or €219!

Its also on the amazon.co.uk website just search for Pentax w10 for full spec!

Happy Snapping

Regards!!!
    hey thanks a lot.
    I couldnt find this one anywhere, cheers.
    :)

Advertisement