Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

love vs age?

• 13-08-2006 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

right, this is how it is..... im 20(male) and ive been going out with a 16 year old girl for 9 months now. we are both madly in love with each other, this isnt just having fun(although it is fun:)).

we are sexually active and we both know what we are doing is illegal, but in our opinions love overshadows law.

i had serious doubts as to going out with her because of the age gap, but over serious serious thought, i decided to follow my heart, rather than what the law was telling me to do.

i dont regret my decision one bit as i have more intellectual conversations with her than past girlfriends age 18-21. She is really mature for her age and our personalities match so well, we care for eachother more than anything. since going out with her ive started persuing things ive always wanted to do as she inspires me to(yes it sounds cheesy but its how i feel!!)

basically i just wanted to hear what peoples opinions were on this relationship....is it wrong in your eyes? should i jave obeyed the law and missed out on true love?

your opinions wont affect my relationship, i just want to hear your views:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

age gap wrote:
    your opinions wont affect my relationship, i just want to hear your views:)
    Well in that case this isn't for the PI forum. You're engaging in illegal activity, it doesn't matter how much you love this person in the eyes of the law. It is illegal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement