Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypertrophic Scarring

Options
  • 13-08-2006 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

I think I've developed some hypertrophic scarring around one of my helixes. I'd just like to get some forum opinions on whether this is the case. I'm going into Snakebite, and I imagine they'll just swap out the jewellery, which, assuming it is hypertrophic scarring, should do the trick, but thought I'd use the resources I have first and get some opinions here. I've attached a picture below. The suspect piercing is the one at the top. It got irritated by crowd surfers' boots at a festival in Germany.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Swop the jewelery to a bar, salt rinses and vitamin E cream is what i'd do in the same circumstance.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Cool, problem is, the jewellery's coming out soon in favour of clear plastic retainers, so I dunno what those circumstances will mean. I'll have a chat with the guys in Snakebite anyway and see what they think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

once its straight it'll be fine, the reason i said swop to a bar is rings place a bit of pressue on the sides of the peircings which you want to avoid in these sort of situations.

Advertisement