Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aisleyne could win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭hotnipples

Great news? She's a fake ****ing eejit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Agree 100%

hotnipples wrote:
    Great news? She's a fake ****ing eejit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Pete is 1-4 to win, dont see her turning that around in a week...

If a skank like her won, anything is possible.

She should of been evicted long ago if it wasnt for Big Brother putting her in the secret house.
    We then had to endure her overacting once she went in there and her constant annoyingness ever since.
    The wailing when she crys, so annoying
    Could rant forever about her, i will just say that i dont like her, full stop.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

She should of been evicted long ago if it wasnt for Big Brother putting her in the secret house.
    We then had to endure her overacting once she went in there and her constant annoyingness ever since.
    Could rant forever about her, i will just say that i dont like her, full stop.:mad:
    I share your pain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Ais to win? That would be great! Personally I would love to see anyone other than Pete win.

Come on lets get Ais to win! 1514 712 014
    Dial it up !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

rsta wrote:
    Ais to win? That would be great! Personally I would love to see anyone other than Pete win.

Come on lets get Ais to win! 1514 712 014
    Dial it up !!
    Oh no you didn't:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Oh no you didn't:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D:D Hehe!!

Tenner on Ais to come 3rd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

**** sake. I'd sooner see popeye win it than that goofy bug-eyed wigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I notice you forgot to mention the fact that both Aisleyne and Nikki were up for eviction on the week nikki was evicted. If like you say she "should" have been evicted then she would have been evicted on that week.

I notice you forgot to mention the fact that both Aisleyne and Nikki were up for eviction on the week nikki was evicted. If like you say she "should" have been evicted then she would have been evicted on that week.

Dont know what that has to do with my point, so she didnt go when she was up againt Nikki, so what, the whole house was up, thats more of a reflection on Nikki than Aisleyne.

My point is that she was nominated by her housemates, would of been evicted because majority of public was against her during that period, intead the twist kept her in.

They are two different time periods involving different groups and sets of people, no situation (.ie eviction or whatnot) will be the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

I think it'd be funny if she won - imagine how sickened the others would be. Everyone is so full sure for pete (the bore) or nikki (the wierdo) to win, it'd be hilarious to see their sickened heads if a spa like ashleyne won it (can picture the sickened head on grace etc aswell - hee hee)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

My point is that she was nominated by her housemates, would of been evicted because majority of public was against her during that period, intead the twist kept her in.

The housemates nominated Ais and Susie - BB turned it into a 'who goes in the secret house (and becomes the focus of the program)?' vote and Aisleyne won as she was more popular with the public than Susie. She would have murdered Suzie in an eviction vote.

The twist was clearly designed to keep Susie in (they wouldnt have wanted the KitKat winner to go out so quick), and Aisleyne was in no danger that week.

The housemates nominated Ais and Susie - BB turned it into a 'who goes in the secret house (and becomes the focus of the program)?' vote and Aisleyne won as she was more popular with the public than Susie. She would have murdered Suzie in an eviction vote.

The twist was clearly designed to keep Susie in (they wouldnt have wanted the KitKat winner to go out so quick), and Aisleyne was in no danger that week.

Your so wrong, public knew no one was leaving so it was a choice of who would be the more interesting housemate to go in next door, obviously Aisleyne. They knew that housemate would return, and since Aisleyne had been in the thick of things it would of been more interesting.

If people were voting to evict Aisleyne was definitely gone over the way she behaved that week, Susie didnt do anything for people to vote against her, lots of people turned against Aisleyne cos she was nasty that week.
    As we found out with Nikki people vote for the big characters, Aisleyne was a big character and this would of been relected by the way people voted, you either love her or hate her

Dont think KitKat winner thing bore any decision on twist, they had got their publicty already, wasn't too much left for them.

Dont know what that has to do with my point, so she didnt go when she was up againt Nikki, so what, the whole house was up, thats more of a reflection on Nikki than Aisleyne.

They are two different time periods involving different groups and sets of people, no situation (.ie eviction or whatnot) will be the same.

It has everything to do with it. Nikki received more votes to evict. The public were made aware that they were voting to evict and more votes were cast for Nikki. Aisleyne would have clobbered Susie on an eviction vote. like you say, she was the more interesting housemate which is why she went next door.

The twist wasn't designed to save aisleyne, the twist was announced before nominations took place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I really, really can't see Aisleyne winning. She is so unbelievably fake. Just look at her reaction to Imogen's eviction. She threw herself on the floor and wailed. It took her about 5 minutes to actually squeeze out a tear. Chances are she would have had the same reaction if Richard had been evicted.

She is everything she accused Lea of being.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

It has everything to do with it. Nikki received more votes to evict. The public were made aware that they were voting to evict and more votes were cast for Nikki. Aisleyne would have clobbered Susie on an eviction vote. like you say, she was the more interesting housemate which is why she went next door.

The twist wasn't designed to save aisleyne, the twist was announced before nominations took place.

The public love Nikki, there were no Boo's in the crowd the night she got evicted. I know you're backing Ashleyne and she's been an entertaining housemate but she's so annoying.... I'm on the other side of this fence.

Yea but i wasn't on about that eviction was I so it has nothing to do with anything, i didnt mention anything about that seperate eviction.
    Dont know why you keep on bringing up Nikkis eviction, so what, Aisleyne didnt get evicted then. That wasn't my point, i was on about the eviction with Susie, nothing else...

Do you not think Nikki was interesting?? She was evicted!!
    Same thing would of applied in that situation in my opinion, although she may of been interesting, majority of public disliked her at that time thats my point
    Never said twist was "designed" to save her, just said that it did save her.

So what if it was announced before housemates nominated, they didnt know about the twist, hence it being called a twist,

Strokesfan wrote:
    The public love Nikki, there were no Boo's in the crowd the night she got evicted.

Rumour has it her family asked for her to be taken out due to the issues she had before going into the house :/ Wouldn't surprise me at all.

As for Aisleyne winning...the chants from the crowd seem to rule it out. But I guess we'll soon find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

although the bb was portraying her last nite with Richard showing his true colours and being bitchy he seems to be jumping on the nikki band wagon grasping at what he thinks to be the winning team. Not sure I'd agree with his comments about Ais only picking Nikki because she had a disagreement with Lea, I think she wanted Lea more than Nikki. Gylnn wasn't happy with the others slagging off grace either but he didn't say anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

She hasn't a chance, as soon as they can vote her out, the public will. Shes so fake, she thinks shes actually black and clever also. She'll be booed to oblivion.

• Advertisement

Rumour has it her family asked for her to be taken out due to the issues she had before going into the house :/ Wouldn't surprise me at all.

As for Aisleyne winning...the chants from the crowd seem to rule it out. But I guess we'll soon find out.

If those rumours were true then i doubt they would have given her such a controversial entry. Not to mention the fact that they would risk doing the same damage to her the second time as was supposedly being done the first time.

If those rumours were true then i doubt they would have given her such a controversial entry. Not to mention the fact that they would risk doing the same damage to her the second time as was supposedly being done the first time.

Like I said Billy....rumours.

*sings 'it's only a game show...it's only a game show'*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

From reading other forums (that are dedicated BB forums), I'd estimate that Aisleyne is gonna give Pete a bigger run for the money than anyone else. The way her odds have been shortening (and Pete's lengthening), its estimated that, some time late on Thursday or early Friday, that they'll draw neck and neck.

I've read on DS:BB that, at present, there is a mere 2%-3% gap in votes for Pete and Aisleyne. This came from a bookmaker (all of whom are known to have inside information).

I'd love Aisleyne to win. I like her. I don't think she's fake or false at all. Rather, I think that the Big Brother experience has changed her, and the perceived "falseness" she is accused of is indicative of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

embee wrote:
    I'd love Aisleyne to win. I like her. I don't think she's fake or false at all. Rather, I think that the Big Brother experience has changed her, and the perceived "falseness" she is accused of is indicative of that.
    I agree. Nikki gets cut an awful lot of slack due to her "difficult life" yet by all accounts Aislyne has had just as tough a life yet she gets no sympathy.

I think that through the years she's put up a front and a tough exterior to protect herself and since she's been in the house she's had time to reflect on that side of her projected image and she has realised that maybe her tough image has compounded the problem rather than do anything to the contrary.

When she seen herself on her audition tape she realised that that's the image of herself that other people see and she has seen that it's not a particularly attractive image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

If aislyne was fake, then what are the other's.:rolleyes:

Nikki and Richard are being two faced, fake and manipulative all the time. Both are georging compliments on the others and especially Pete and blackening Ais. Can you see what's going on here.

I think the rest are jealous of Ais, which a lot of people said.not to sure why though. If I look back it started when Nikki manipulated everyone to thinking she was fake and everything in negative like some of the poster's have said. There's one demon in there and that's Nikki. Nikki doesn't like Ais for 3 reasons.

Pete likes Ais. 2. Ais is a good person. 3. doesn't fall for Nikki pathetic 14 year old princess stomps.

Ais is defenatley backed by the public now. I think some people should give her a break tho. Nikki dosent like Jenni for two of the reasons above too. Nikki admitted it though.

I don't think Nikki will win, she was evicted and brought back in by luck of being parred up against Grace and Lea, that's enough to tell.

There is alot of games going on would anyone agree?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

mysterious wrote:
    yeah. completely.
    of course, i wouldn't expect anythnig else from a gameshow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mambo King

http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/specials-bigbrother/odds/2397469x/sid/903391
    The gap between Aisleyne and pete has been closing all day. She has already passed out nikki and Glyn on those bookies giving odds for her to win.

Would be great news if she won.
    :
    If she wins Big Bore, i'll jump off a bridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

julep wrote:
    yeah. completely.
    of course, i wouldn't expect anythnig else from a gameshow.

really how did you know(very dumbfounded) applause on your wit....

Well I was talking about mind games amongst themselves, the main contenders are Richard and Nikki playing away...

I apologise for not being clear enough.

It maybe the alcohol, but did embee just have an epipheny? :D

• Advertisement

mysterious wrote:
    If aislyne was fake, then what are the other's.:rolleyes:

Nikki and Richard are being two faced, fake and manipulative all the time. Both are georging compliments on the others and especially Pete and blackening Ais. Can you see what's going on here.

I think the rest are jealous of Ais, which a lot of people said.not to sure why though. If I look back it started when Nikki manipulated everyone to thinking she was fake and everything in negative like some of the poster's have said. There's one demon in there and that's Nikki. Nikki doesn't like Ais for 3 reasons.

Pete likes Ais. 2. Ais is a good person. 3. doesn't fall for Nikki pathetic 14 year old princess stomps.

Ais is defenatley backed by the public now. I think some people should give her a break tho. Nikki dosent like Jenni for two of the reasons above too. Nikki admitted it though.

I don't think Nikki will win, she was evicted and brought back in by luck of being parred up against Grace and Lea, that's enough to tell.

I agree with this up to a point, I think Lea would have been picked if Richard hadn't steamrollered through the discussion when they were told to pick.

Anyone watching the live feed tonight would have felt really sorry for aisleyne. She was asked to write and "election style speach" about pete and why he deserves to win. they heckled her while she read it and isolated her for the rest of the night. Only pete spoke to her saying it was OK but he was unable to talk to her without nikki's supervision.

Advertisement