Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tails

• 13-08-2006 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Why do so called rats tails hold such stigma?. I'd like long hair but don't want the pain that is maintenance,any suggestions?. 27 year old male

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Filan wrote:
    Why do so called rats tails hold such stigma?

Because they look ridiculous?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

Yes they can do so...any ideas on how to try low maintenance long hair?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Getting your hair trimmed on a regular basis will prevent rats tails, and that's pretty low maintenance! Just pop into the barbers every 6 weeks or 2 months or, if you're not too fussy, get a friend to do it.
    You should also make sure to use conditioner regularly, otherwise you'll get horrific knots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Filan wrote:
    I'd like long hair but don't want the pain that is maintenance

The 'Pain' that is maintenance? Are you for real?

I've got long hair, and lll you do with it is wash it when you're showering, and give it a blowdry for a mere 5 minutes. That's it! If that's too much "Pain" then I seriously fear for the state of your hygene.

Hmm... Maybe a rat tail would suit you in that case. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

Yes long is hair hard work..well for many it is. Anyway hair is only hair and not a hugely important part of me...enjoy experiementation...but still not that important

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Filan wrote:
    Yes long is hair hard work.

How so? Is your hair straight of curley?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Filan wrote:
    Yes they can do so...
    This wording implies that they can also sometimes not do so.
    This in turn implies that you are in denial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

What would a skinhead know?

/runs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

How to use a razor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I grew up in the 80s and can remember a time when many, many people actually requested such things from hairdressers. Any stigma they have is far too little IMO.
    Filan wrote:
    Why do so called rats tails hold such stigma?. I'd like long hair but don't want the pain that is maintenance,any suggestions?. 27 year old male

• Advertisement
Advertisement