Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

permanent laser hair removal

• 13-08-2006 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

Hey,

is there any place that does laser hair removal in dublin. ive got a unibrow that i hate and i just want to get rid of it for good.

im a guy by the way:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

tdc wrote:
    Hey,

is there any place that does laser hair removal in dublin. ive got a unibrow that i hate and i just want to get rid of it for good.

Snap, but Limerick obviously. I also hate shaving rash so can facial hair be permanently removed too???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

If its just a unibrow ur sortin, why not do it urself? U can get a laser set in Argos for 95euro for small areas on your face

but it'd prob be better to get it done pro

And yeah, pretty much any hair can be removed, but its all dependant on your ethnicity, the size of the hair etc

Another thing is electrolysis, works the same way

AND

I think there was this cream that you can use to kill the roots of the hair

so you wax, and use it, then they dont come back

I was thinkin of gettin me neck done, as it burns a lot, and im always ****tin it dat ill slash me own throat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

tdc wrote:
    Hey,

Theapies on Molesworth Street do it. I have just booked myself in for a course of such treatments. I suffer a lot with ingrown hairs lately and can't wax any more and shaving has never worked for me. Having checked out laser removal on the net and compared it against that offered in regular clinics I opted for this place as it got lots of good reviews and seems to be more succesful that the IPL in most beauty salons. A journalist from the Sunday Independent wrote an article in the paper about two months ago ( you could check it out on their online archives if you want) and she got her legs done there and was delighted with the results. They get you to meet with one of their therapists for an initial consultation and tell you from there how suitbale or not you are for it and how many sessions they think you will need. It works best on those with dark hair and pale skin and the girl I spoke to said that they always quote you for at least 6 sessions as they have never had anyone that has needed less than that. From there they quote you for any additional ones you may need but they are at a higly reduced cost. I'm getting both legs, bikini line and under arms done and its costing me €3500.00. They also guarantee it for you for 2 years after your last treatment and if it happens to come back (although they swear it won't) they'll give you a full course for free until its gone. You should call them up and see what they say.

Advertisement