Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 web text service

Options
  • 13-08-2006 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I have been using 02 web text service for 2 years now, they upgraded the service last may. There is a problem with sending texts when you 'group sharing' since the upgrade. i am trying in vain to get this problem resolved with 02. I am now on to a team leader, Is anyone else have this problem??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Good luck trying to solve an issue with the website!

But if you do manage it, please suggest to the person that they reply to emails in relation to it and solve the issues!

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

ciaranfo wrote:
    Good luck trying to solve an issue with the website!

I did not use the website to register the problem ,I went thru 1909. You keep getting different people and i find they have a big problem understanding the problem as customer care WONT let you talk directly to a technician and the details of the problem get lost in the telling

Advertisement