Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Benoit and JBL

• 13-08-2006 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

just wondering when jbl nd chris benoit are back ????????????? lookin forward 2 seeing some good matchs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

jbl is done with wrasslin

benoit, couple of months if not less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

JBL = Greatest Colour Commentator ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Its just a pitty he's commentating on such a lack lustre show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

JBL is indeed the greatest colour commentator ever. he is even better than coach. i would still love to see coach back on raw commentating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

WTF.....???

JBL is SH1TE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

WTF.....???

JBL is SH1TE

You ARE being sarcastic....right? The man is the reason I'm watching Smackdown again! Listen to him when King Booker comes out. Priceless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I've liked him on the mic for a long time, but when he was a wrestler it was because he'd talk about himself so much. I don't want to hear a commentator talk about themselves, which is why I don't think he's doin great. Especially at the GAB, he was terrible at that. He's fine once he concentrates on the matches and the wrestlers though

Advertisement