Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP Nuke

Options
  • 14-08-2006 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to get the "User Info" box to appear on PHP-Nuke with the statics like new members, current members, user online etc.??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

*spits*
    eugh.

(theres a fairly decent tutorial, think its on their sourceforge page)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    *spits*
    eugh.

(theres a fairly decent tutorial, think its on their sourceforge page)

i wouldnt have asked here but i have spent the day going through tutorials with no luck!

i got the other problem sorted but i cant seem to figure out why an image wont show up on the homepage if i put the html code into a new news article, i have aloud the img tag in the config.php file but i just get a broken image symbol! I've tired evrything and i've spent ages googling without any look, can anyone help?

okay i have the broken image coming up and when i check its location i see, for soom reason php nuke is removing the '/' from just before the images/.... part, any ideas?

Advertisement