Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your'e A Star Auditions

• 14-08-2006 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

Anbody catch the date for the RDS audition this year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Anyone know what the miimum age is to enter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Minimum age? More like what is the maximum IQ ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Anyone know what the miimum age is to enter?

I think there was a 16 year old in it last year anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 charliesangels

when are next auditions for your a star

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

For anyone wanting to have a sneaky bet. The fella (whoever he is) wins this show tonight. Everything is corupt!

Sorry if I ruined it for anyone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

fade2black wrote:
    For anyone wanting to have a sneaky bet. The fella (whoever he is) wins this show tonight. Everything is corupt!

Corruption indeed. RTE are the ones who decide who wins, voting has nothing to do with it. Even though they were obviously the far superior act 21 Demands who bound to lose. I'm just glad I didn't waste money voting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

fade2black wrote:

How do you know? Are you saying that the show was pre-recorded like other shows were?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭Evzer

The dude won because the irish public for the most part have sh*t taste in music, especially muckaz.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Wheels

Steve01 wrote:
    Corruption indeed. RTE are the ones who decide who wins, voting has nothing to do with it. Even though they were obviously the far superior act 21 Demands who bound to lose. I'm just glad I didn't waste money voting

Rubbish. As crap as the show is, the Irish public are idiots when it comes to shows like these. They'll vote for safe and twee all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Radio Mad.

Valentia wrote:
    Minimum age? More like what is the maximum IQ ;-)

Brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 LIL-TINKERBELL

HEY IM FROM DONEGAL ,dose anyone know if there is any auditions in letterkenny and when,do you have to fil out an application??

hey people do yas know if there is any auditions in letterkeeny-donegal this year and when???

do ya have to fil out an application form??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Hopefully spelling won't be a criterium.

Hopefully spelling won't be a criterium.

GOD YOU ARE SO SAD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jaggirl

could be 18 but iam nearly sure its 16

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This thread is 2 years old, jaggirl. Please don't dig up old threads, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement