Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just seen a smash n grap in Galway

Options
  • 14-08-2006 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

Just seen a smash n grab in eyre st in Galway, The crime Took Place at 1.16 and the guards still havent arrived

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

paconnors wrote:
    Just seen a smash n grab in eyre st in Galway, The crime Took Place at 1.16 and the guards still havent arrived
    Well if the thieves are gone theres no real rush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Where was broken into? Would have thought Eyre Sq was still pretty busy at this hour?

Why were they smashing grapes?

Why were they smashing grapes?

makin whine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Chat - r - net in eyre st apos hole in the wall pub, boys have just arrived.
    i'l keep u posted

• Advertisement

Out on the mean streets, be careful out there!! When this crime spree end? Who'll think of the children?

Go talk to the guards.Tell them what you seen.Im guessing it was redhairedguy.lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭IrishAirCorps

Those Ginger bastards!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

o.0

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

why is there so many Galway people up at this strange hour of a Sunday night. Try and grab a few Hard drives if any sitting about

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Did you see the guys do it? Bunch of random drunks or did it look organised?

For all the measly drunken fights and antics they've to deal with, you'd think the guards would jump at any small chance of excitement.

Edit: Hello Dannie. How are you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Were there any "Graphics by Nvidia" stickers stolen? I need some of those...:D

...and some ATI ones too...

Sure they smashed some stuff and grabbed 'em, but did they actually steal anything.

<ponders>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I think he meant smash the windows and grab computers.

Them's lootin' words

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

The till thats all with F*** All

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Eyre square was a mess last time i've seen it.

This will attract scumbags - gardaí know this and are happier to play pool in their local station until called out;

I really don't blame them at all.

WTF is happening with Ayre square - i presume the mess I saw last January that was there for the previous 2 years is still there - who is the contractor - who is accountable? who is taking the brown envelopes? this is a disgrace.

Who exactly is taking the brown envelopes - and what revenue is the commissioners focus on them?

Now that was the sad me - now I am born again... I realise that this all irrelevant ; this is all about our economy and shame on anyone who differs!

I've no idea what certifications the contractors involved have to fulfill - but am bidding as a supplier for brown envelopes to er "The lads".

Will someone kindly ****in tell me if I'm successful in my bid for a poxy lot of 25,000 manilla A5 and 75,000 manilla A4s???????

I have to **** off to the sun here... the flight is waitn'!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

WTF is happening with Ayre square
    Kinda sure its been finished a while back, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Rant said! Appreciate the feedback! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

paconnors wrote:
    The till thats all with F*** All

ha ha rob a till thats nearly empty after lock up and leave a fair few hundred Euro with of tech stuff lyin there. obviously not tech heads so thats Syx, Silverlining, grasshopa and me def out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Bordeom is a great motivator....

• Advertisement

Looting in Galway.

Who'd'a thunk it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

A number of years ago standing across from the GiPpO after the club ended two guys took it on themselves to start punching the heads of each other.They ended up outside Golden Discs in their strugle and ended up going straight through the large window of the shop.A number of patrons? decided to take it on themselves to go in through the broken window and grab a few items from the store while the two guys were still kicking each other around the place inside the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

not too nice,guys in chat'r'net are pretty sound theres always some bloody chav shams (who coincidently have rich fathers and live in knocknacara 9 times out of 10..) f*&%in around town these days..

Advertisement