Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best trendy/hip restaurants in Dublin.

• 14-08-2006 9:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Would anyone be able suggest to the names of some of the best restaurants in Dublin? I'm looking for what the most expenesive places or most well respected restauants would be. Maybe places celebreties would go to when they came to Dublin? All i could think of was the Morrison hotel on the quays, not sure if thats even a restaurant.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

you would get a better response in food and drink tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Chapter One, Parnell Sq

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

moved to food/drink

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

L'Ecrivan
    The Unicorn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 pajos55

Patrick Gilbaud
    Thorntons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Burger king Grafton st :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

my vote goes to Chapter One, Parnell Sq - everytime, also Patrick Gilbaud gets a great rep , althou I haven't been yet. I can't justify 25e a starter yet. however nice it will leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

I was in Pico one tonight, very good, but chapter one is better.

Advertisement