Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone else miss Brides of Destruction

• 14-08-2006 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Brides of Destruction is a hard rock supergroup containing Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe and Tracii Guns of L.A. Guns amongst others. Its debut album Here Come the Brides reached the top 100 of the US album charts and launched a headlining tour of the US in April 2004. Sixx left the band to rejoin Mötley Crüe in January 2005 for a reunion tour supporting a greatest hits compilation.

Tracii Guns also recently announced that the Brides of Destruction are on hold for at least a year as he goes to join Quiet Riot on lead guitar eventhough his member only lasted one month. According to Guns, the future of the Brides is still unknown. Guns has since formed his own solo band.

anyone heard the albums, any comments regarding them? Id love to know peoples opinions and would love to see them. I had a ticket to see them in Whelans back in Feb 2004 i believe it was, before they cancelled the date, the only date cancelled on the entire world tour and they only time they'd ever come here!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I believe he only lasted a day in Quiet Riot before he jacked it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Doctor J wrote:
    I believe he only lasted a day in Quiet Riot before he jacked it in.

I heard that yeah, apparently he upstaged Kevin DuBrow, a man he said was the reason he first wanted to start a band in college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭confetti

great band!!

love both albums, the second one (without sixx) is better i think and they seem tighter as a band though i believe he was invloved in the writing,

yeah miss them and wish we could hear more from them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

yeah I liked the Brides!

Real good hard rock!

I had a ticker for that gig for whelans too, and I was so lucking forward to it for months... I was so disappointed when ticketmaster called me day of gig to cancel. (so I want on an almighty piss up instead!)

I think night before they had a big gig in london... they probably went on the rip!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I think night before they had a big gig in london... they probably went on the rip!

Download 2004 i would imagine

Advertisement