Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

male opinion needed

• 14-08-2006 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

do guys prefer women with straightened hair, wavy, curly, au naturel, messy, tidy or what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Bald. Every man loves a bald chick. Every man.

I hate straightened hair...

it looks so fake..

Give us a whack of the au naturel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Anything apart from the 80's haircuts.

I'm not partial to curly or wavey although on some women it does look nice.

Quite honestly it depends on your face, what looks good on one girl may not look good on the other. Have you got a pic in the AH thread you can link us too and we'll tells ya what's all sexy loike :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Wavy. Definitly wavy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

i will be honest here and say it all depends on the person you are looking at.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

GHD it to me baby!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

nanook wrote:
    i will be honest here and say it all depends on the person you are looking at.

so true!! my girlfriend has naturally curly/wavy hair and i love it but it wouldnt look good on others/ex's:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Variety is king (or queen?).

Straight,curley,wavey,natural... they all have their place. Of course, which array of styles you choose from depends on the woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

s'all about the wavy....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Well, it all depends on the girl in question, but I love this kinda hair if it suits them..

kellyripa.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

It all depends how you wear it! If you can pull off wavy hair then it can look absolutely beautiful especially if your hair is quite thick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

mullets for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

bald

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭antSionnach

HMMMmmmmm... you talking upstairs, downstairs *or in the lady's chamber*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I would imagine it's completely down to personal taste. I'm straight. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Either way, as long as it looks well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Depends on your personality. I would always associate wavy or other unstraightened hair with friendlier women, and straight hair with women who are a bit more uptight, but you should go with whatever feel comfortable with. That's the most important thing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭nick23

Id prob say wavy. Always gives the girl a bit more appeal... well for me anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Big fan of naturally curly, but not crazy curly

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Basically this: http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/avrillavigne/avril_lavigne_11.jpg

And all versions of long straight hair. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

wavy, curly, au naturel, whatever ;)

Advertisement