Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do I cancel my contract

• 14-08-2006 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Back in March I made the huge mistake of signing up with Meteor billpay. I got a Motorola V3 (which is sh!t) and the minimum package of €20 per month. The coverage, customer service and lack of roaming has completly put me off using the handset.

What are my options for cancelling my contract and keeping my number ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

phone 1905. tell them you want to cancel and move your number to prepay. you'll have to pay off the remainder of your contract though

if you want to get off meteor you can go into an o2 store or whatever and they'll be able to move your number over to their network then and there. meteor will take the porting of your number as cancelling yor contract and send you the bill for the remainder of your monthly commitment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

meteor will take the porting of your number as cancelling yor contract and send you the bill for the remainder of your monthly commitment

Thats all I needed to know. Very simple then.

I think I'll go back to Vodafone :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Roaming is there on Meteor. For Bill pay, you have to either pay a 60euro deposit, or pay your first 3 bills, then the bar is lifted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

You pay for roaming!!!!

Automatic with Vodafone, you jusy pay to life international calling from Ireland.

buddy wrote:
    You pay for roaming!!!!

Automatic with Vodafone, you jusy pay to life international calling from Ireland.
    You don't pay for roaming. You put a deposit of €60 which gets refunded onto your bill in the 6th month. If you pay your first 3 bills, there's no deposit :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement