Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What song was in your head when you woke?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Altan's "Windmill." I can still hear the instrumental tune that originally came in my sleep. Been with me all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I've actually written music in my sleep. I play the bass, and had been practising for a few hours before I went to sleep. I dreamed that I was writing a really cool bass riff, and in the middle of it I woke up.

I could still remember the riff perfectly after I had woken up...the problem was it wasn't actually any good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I've only ever woken up once with a song in my head straight away. That song was Banana Phone by Raffi. The flash was coming true! :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Tool - Hooker with a Penis

I think I should be afraid and drink less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Human League-(Keep Feeling) Fascination, stupid Vice City. I had a dream where I was running around and was feeling really sick so I 'typed' ASPIRINE to get rid of my headache.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

OMG, Ruu! Time to step away from the computer!
    (Actually I dream about posting on Boards on occasion too! I need to get a life!):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

Metallica The house that Jack built

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

The Clash-Lost in the supermarket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

i dono who sings it or why da f**k its in my head but u mite know the one. ''killing me softly '' bla bla bla i think some one its trying to tell me some thing :mad: stupid brain :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Car Mad wrote:
    i dono who sings it or why da f**k its in my head but u mite know the one. ''killing me softly '' bla bla bla i think some one its trying to tell me some thing :mad: stupid brain :confused:

The Fugees I think. That bloody pirate song from here, is looping in my head all morning and today. Thank you very much, Karoma! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Just then it was
    korn - dead bodies everywhere

Doom, you musta had a good day then! Korn!!!!!!

I woke up to Joe Walsh - Living a Life of Illusion.
    Should I pretend I'm somebody else today then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Song stuck in head this morning: the name eludes me, lyrics are - "I know what I want, and I want it now, I want you, cause I'm Mr.Vein" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Imogen Heap: "Hide and Seek"

"...spin me around again..."

Damien Rice - volcano

and it's still in my head, have been humming it all day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

woke up today withe the micheal collins song in my head ''a thousand years may pass well never know'' only to find out the michael collins film was on sky movies tonight.i must be able to predict the future :) honestly i had no idea the film was on 2nite.its a good song tho.i found the lyrics if anyone wants them

Sass Jordan - You Don't Have to Remind Me.
    A sad song, really. Don't know what I was dreaming to bring that on.
    But I was surfing through my music collection last night before I went to bed. Maybe that has something to do with it.

April Wine - All Over Town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

That bloody theme tune to that cartoon "Lazy Town". Way to much cartoons going on in my house.

My Chemical Romance - I'm not okay (I promise)

• Advertisement

"In Your Eyes" - Darren Hayes

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

"Return to Sender," sung by Elvis (And I am not an Elvis fan).

" Days Like These" - Natalie Grant

"...days like these, they don't get any better..."

let's hope it's right!! ^_^

Chrome Plated heart - Melissa Etheridge

The Kinks - Art Lover. WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

i must hav had a deadly dream : gimme shelter - rolling stones

"Wish" - Brian Littrell

Okay! No more whiskey or Karaoke for me for a while!
    I dreamed I was at Karaoke and there was a homeless lesbian that my friend wanted us to help find a home for. And someone in the background was singing Ace Frahley's Back In The New York Groove!

It's been a very fun weekend. And now that I think of it, there were lesbians at the late night diner. Hmmm.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Living Dead Beat - Children of Bodom

• Advertisement

puddle of mudd - she (****ing) hates me...'la la la love!'

Advertisement