Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What phone to get ? Motorolas ?

• 14-08-2006 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

hey, was using sony ericsson t610 . dropped it in water, now doesnt work.
    really confused on what to get, need something light that was store alot of sms's. Doesnt need to have a camera, i was thinking Motrola L6 or L6i ? the buttons look a bit crap, anyone have any experience. The L7 looks better but is it just an L6 with mp3 player + expandable slot ?

any good small nokias out there? id like the range to be within 200 euros.
    thanks

:confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

one thing..The "Input" text on the Motorolas is brutal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

JohnnieM wrote:
    one thing..The "Input" text on the Motorolas is brutal...

One thing...Motorolas are brutal, full stop. Avoid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Whatever you do steer well clear of motos......What a load of cack they are!

You should get a decent nokia well within your price range!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

for the love of god..dont go near the l6 or l7!! unreliable pap! take a look at the nokia 6234.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

ok thanks guys, ive come to
    either

sony ericsson K750i
    or the nokie 6230i i think.

both 200euros. leaning towards the sony !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you can't go wrong with either phone.

i'd would tell you to lean towards sony myself as i much prefer their software than nokia's but that's total user preference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

In contrast to Cremo I vastly prefer Nokias over SE phones but to be fair, whilst costing the same price as the 6230i, the K750i is a much better phone feature wise.

Well, except for the shaggin' notorious joystick problems that plague most SE phones up to recently...:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

got ke, thanks guys.
    was kinda leaning towards 6320, looks nice but guy said it was faily simple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Nokia 6234 for 199 in Vodafone.

Sweet phone - 2 Megapixel camera. Radio, Bluetooth, 64MB card, 3G, seperate speakers for MP3 player - great sound from them!!

Advertisement