Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

textin uk from 3

• 14-08-2006 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

folk

whats the story with 3 and can anyone text vodafone or o2 yet, i think this is ridiculous........would cancel 3 if the prem wasnt coming up as their web portal is a load of shyte anyways....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

all 3 will say is that there working on it luckily the only person id be texting in the UK is on T-mobile but i can imagine it being seriously annoying for others

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭thecivvie

My wife is in the UK atm and she is using a Tesco sim and I can text her from my 3 phone

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

VF UK / O2 UK / Virgin Mobile / Orange UK are the ones that you cant text !! Just the major ones :):):)

But apparantly 3 are working on it , they have been working on it since I called them about it last August so it must be comming soon :mad: :mad:

Advertisement