Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats going on with all this whiteness?

Options
  • 14-08-2006 8:28pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Me boards.ie pages are all white and templateless and useless and horrible. this has been ongoing now for a good 35 terrible minutes of depression and horror.
    Im at work here and have only boards to sustain me and this templatelessness whiteness would give an angel a headache.

I loved my old template. We had a happy home together.
    And now its gone. All gone.
    WHY?????????????????????

**Cocks trigger**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Buy a pair of sunglasses.

When this occurs it should be a small amount of time until it's fixed again.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

**Cocks trigger**

**cocks 10 ton, mega nukes**

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Yeah if I was gonna shoot myself, how would your nukes make any difference? Its not size that matters man, its the motion in the ocean.
    What you are saying is "just wait a while and it will all clear up."
    What I am hearing is "Balls to this problem, I cant be arsed fixing it, eventually everything will work out, but frankly, its more than me jobs worth mate."

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I thought you were aiming the gun at Gordie, he's a grand lad and I couldn't take the chance of anything nasty happening to him.

I'm on the minimalist skin and it's working fine with me. No white thingiemeblobs at all.
    Might I suggest that the problem is yours and not ours..?
    Please feel free to ignore that suggestion, I am no techie....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

No, it did resolve itself after about half an hour.
    But gives a worse hangover than a bottle of vodka.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Beru is my alter-mother, my protector and saviour. xx

dr. bollocko, I would offer you some aspirin but 'mafraid it's not me jobswurth y'know? The particular problem concerning the whiteness is covered in Feedback by the way, here.

Now, that'll be twenty euros thanks.

Advertisement