Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweden, anyone?

Options
  • 14-08-2006 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Whereabouts do the Swedish contingent hang out in Dublin?

I'm headin over there soon, and wonderin what I'm in for, so wanna see what they're like (also might meet a few gorgeous girls :D)

Cheers folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

DaveMcG wrote:
    Whereabouts do the Swedish contingent hang out in Dublin?

I'm headin over there soon, and wonderin what I'm in for, so wanna see what they're like (also might meet a few gorgeous girls :D)

Cheers folks

What part are you heading to? My sister met a swede over here in 2000 and they are now married with one child and another on the way. She lives there now in Gothenburg and is fluent in Swedish. We all try to head over a few times a year.

You will meet lots of gorgeous women (it sickens me!!) the people are sound and they all speak English, the public transport system is on the dot, really really great country!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Used to go out with a Swede, met loads of them through her, great people, very like the Irish in their attitude to having a good time. As for where they hang out, not sure tbh, sorry.

Advertisement