Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laptop bag

• 14-08-2006 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at something like this, anybody got any other recommendations.

Ideally, I want something fashionable enough, secure and with a good range of pockets.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

gillo wrote:
    I'm looking at something like this, anybody got any other recommendations.

Ideally, I want something fashionable enough, secure and with a good range of pockets.

i have a crumpler bag for my laptop. I cannot reccommend it high enough, excellent bag, heaps of pockets and a removable case for your laptop :D

Weeeeellllll worth the money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

crumpler make good products, i have the gimp sleeve and i just put the laptop into that then the sleeve into a ordinary jansport bag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Stinger or what, after your opinions I decieded hey I'll treat myself to one, but couldn't place the order until this morning (had to wait for the money to hit my credit card before I could spend it). I went back to the website and their offer had finished it had gone up from £45 to £ 79.

Since it'll be pretty much the same price online as here, does anywhere stock it in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭DermoMIO

a1629ddbc5789046ebf84043d4d7bfde.jpg

i have one of these bad boys got in house of fraiser with about 70% off it due one of their big sales and a family member working there:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

lidl / aldi have one soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

I have a North Face laptop bag....I love it...I had a Jansport one, wasn't too impressed with it, the back of the bag was all distorted from the laptop...happened to my friends one too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Viscosity

tywy wrote:
    I have a North Face laptop bag....I love it...I had a Jansport one, wasn't too impressed with it, the back of the bag was all distorted from the laptop...happened to my friends one too

Where can I get a North Face bag ? Ebay ? If you know of any stockists, please let me know.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

well I know that the great outdoors stock north face bags, whether or not they stock laptop bags I don't know but you might be able to ask them to order you one. They are fairly pricey, mine was €72 although most laptop bags are fairly pricey anyway. My Jansport was €65 on sale...

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭the_viper2kie

Resurecting an old thread here, Just wondering if anyone can help me find a good deal on the crumpler bags-i'm loving the cheesy disco mentioned above http://www.laptopstuff.co.uk/product_details.php?item_id=8&category_id=58 but 75 sterling is a bit steep-anyone know where they can be gotten for cheaper or any "Trendy" alternatives! I've just got a new dell d420 so i've a 12" widescreen so it doesn't have to be that big of a bag but i'd be carrying bits of college books etc around too. I've tried ebay and they are pretty much the same price.

Thanks,

HK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭tonyboy247

here dermo the guy wants a laptop bag that looks like a suitcase with wings you could get a mainframe in there and the Irish rugby squad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement