Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Super Strut Suspension

Options
  • 14-08-2006 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Recently bought a 97 levin 20 valve with super strut suspension and need to get some parts for suspension (tierod end etc.) just wondering does anybody know where i can get these parts in Ireland. Would i have to get these parts imported and who would be best to go to, to get the parts imported.

Thanks for any help posted..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 levin

No didn't buy from carzone, but there is a few nice ones on there, mine is just standard at the minute want to get the suspension sorted before spending money else where.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Toyota dealers can get the parts AFAIK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭[V3]

Any Toyota dealer can get you those parts but you need to have the part number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭bo-bo

ya, any toyota dealer ... or ... why not order it yourself and save a few quid. There are loads of options, i saw an add recently in the autotrade for a guy who sources new and used oem parts from japan - might be worth a try

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

look up extreme autos in waterford, they can get the parts nice and cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 levin

Just checked it today ,Toyota dealer can get the parts in a couple of days all they need is chasis and frame no's..

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

levin wrote:
    Just checked it today ,Toyota dealer can get the parts in a couple of days all they need is chasis and frame no's..

What kind of prices were they quoting?

Cheers,

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i've heard its €300 atleast per bar from toyota

Advertisement