Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

claiming maintenance from abroad

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Indeed. You never mentioned contraception once :rolleyes:
    Yet again, your posts bear little connection to the real world. I did not claim to have 'You never mentioned contraception once '. What I did say was 'I didn't bring up the issue of contraception'. Which I didn't. Carrigart Exile brought up the issue of contraception in this post, to which I later responded. BUt let's not allow the facts to stand in the way of a good pi$$ing match. Your turn to pi$$ now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

RainyDay wrote:
    Yet again, your posts bear little connection to the real world. I did not claim to have 'You never mentioned contraception once '. What I did say was 'I didn't bring up the issue of contraception'. Which I didn't. Carrigart Exile brought up the issue of contraception in this post, to which I later responded. BUt let's not allow the facts to stand in the way of a good pi$$ing match. Your turn to pi$$ now....

Eh, not wanting to interupt this discussion but the word I used was 'conception' not 'contraception'.

Anyway, can we call this a draw folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Eh, not wanting to interupt this discussion but the word I used was 'conception' not 'contraception'.
    Whooops - Forgive my lack of attention to detail, Carrigart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

RainyDay wrote:
    Whooops - Forgive my lack of attention to detail, Carrigart.

That's a dangerous two words to get mixed up:D

Advertisement