Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registered User ?!?!

Options
  • 15-08-2006 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question ppl.

my user title, for lack of a better word is " registered user ". And i always thought this would be changed by a mod, as they titles seem quite personal and well suited to alot of the boardsies that have " custom " ones. I thought it would be changed with the more posts you have. but i seem to be wrong as there are people out there with less posts then me and have a " custom " title.

What i need to know is who do i blow to get one of these :p

No really, how do i get one ? Do i have to beg a mod ? does it have to be voted on ? whats the craic loike ?

Cheers

#anti

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Some one just said on irc i have to pay for this privilidge, meaning i get the orange stars. But normal users have custom titles.

Im confused now :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

go to the system menu (top right of your screen)
    Click the link to Newbies/FAQ and read up on the thread about Suscribers.

balls :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

btw
    I believe you signature is way too big, you'll find instructions on that also in the Newbies/FAQ forum

noted =)

• Advertisement
Advertisement