Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Niki lost more weight??

Options
  • 15-08-2006 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Is it me or does Niki look even thinner than she did when she first entered the house? It seems to me that she lost loads of weight while out of the house! My god ...her arms and legs are stick thin...but i seriously love her!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

yeah, skin and bones FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

noticed that too, dangerously skinny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Must be having one of those chickpea & milk weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

was anyone watching the highlights show last nite she was drinking a cup was water and she seemed to start gagging on it, and the camera started showing the rest of the housemates in the pool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

She is hideous.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭aonfocaleile

Shes come a long way with the water. Remember at the start she refused to drink tap water? now she's willing to drink from the tap in the toilet. I did think she started to gag though and the camera crew cut to the pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

well she did have a severe eating disorder for about 10 years, weighed as little as 2.5stone and was in a coma... also her teeth are wrotten and her womb is thought to be damaged - tis a sad story really

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

chump wrote:
    well she did have a severe eating disorder for about 10 years, weighed as little as 2.5stone and was in a coma... also her teeth are wrotten and her womb is thought to be damaged - tis a sad story really
    yeah, heard something like that somewhere before! she does look dangerously skinny!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

chump wrote:
    weighed as little as 2.5stone and was in a coma...
    2.5 Stone??? Are you sure about that?? Or did you just make that figure up?

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

It was three stone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

trishw78 wrote:
    was anyone watching the highlights show last nite she was drinking a cup was water and she seemed to start gagging on it, and the camera started showing the rest of the housemates in the pool

She has a hernia in her oesophegus, it might explain that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I think it was just more histrionics due to the fact that she was drinking tap water. She had a quick rant to the camera first, then drank the water and then started to gag. Nothing more to it other than playing up to the cameras.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

She has the strangest way of eating i have ever seen. So slow, with sch tiny mouth fulls. I don't think I've ever seen someone take so long to eat a banana. It's as if she almost gags everytime she has to swallow.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

that's because of a gastrointestinal problem she has.
    i think it's funny.

Advertisement