Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purgatory - Has a New Home - Starting Friday Sept 1st

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

congratulations fysh you bumped us to page 4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'm sticking my head in the sand for the week because it's end of quarter at work. Hopefully be there the following week with some new bodies in tow...

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

some dead bodies???:D :D jaysus they will whiff the gaff out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Fysh wrote:
    I heard we were required to do both, but what the hell. Free will for all! ;)

I will not be required to dance!
    *me packs anti-dancing machete for next Friday night* :mad:

I will not be required to dance!
    *me packs anti-dancing machete for next Friday night* :mad:

I wont force you to dance next friday, mostly cause I wont be here :( But sometime in october or very early november I will return and we shall revisit this notion of yours :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I'm sticking my head in the sand for the week because it's end of quarter at work. Hopefully be there the following week with some new bodies in tow...

Ah come on, turn up anyway for the laugh. You know you want the experience of turning up for the last day of the quarter still drunk, and with a hangover ahead of you...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

in my nondriving condition i will collect blitzkrieger and make him dance.

i hope to be off the drink for a few weeks (two) if i get paid enough on thurs to get me tongue pierced

Non-driving or non-drinking? If you're going to be sober for the next few weeks, I elect you to be my official "get her home safe and make sure she doesn't puke on her hair" person!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I elect you to be my official "get her home safe and make sure she doesn't puke on her hair" person!

Classy...there again, some of us don't have that issue, what with the absence of hair and the ability, even when drunk, to detect an Extended Boking Session (TM) ahead of time, climb out the window, and find a discreet part of the Smyths rooftop to complete the aforementioned EBK before returning to bed and sleeping the sleep of the dead drunk. :D (The result of years of practice, I should add...)

Classy is not the word ;) I'm not sure I want to ask what Boking is... I figure its one of two things and neither are good when inebriated to the extent that I was last Friday :(

• Advertisement

As always, Wikipedia saves the day...

I have decided that "ralphing" is to be my word of the day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Fysh wrote:
    You know you want the experience of turning up for the last day of the quarter still drunk, and with a hangover ahead of you...

Been there, done that. It's not the happy experience you might think it is....

Trying to predict what's going to happen on Friday is very difficult but my money's on a 8am to 2am shift, followed by getting up early again Saturday to be in work for 10am to 8pm, followed by going out for a few drinks in Midleton and sleeping most of next week.

my money's on a 8am to 2am shift

BuhWUH? Guh...that sounds....urgh, in fact. Our thoughts are with you at this trying time.

A minute's silence would be appropriate, perhaps?

Yeah, but as many will testify, I rarely shut up at all, much less for a whole 60 seconds at a time. Veering dangerously back on topic, by the way - who's going tomorrow?

Me, Tree... Maybe other people, maybe not. If it's just the two of us it'll end up descending into giggles no doubt. Probably will anyway tbh

Have you considered investing in a gag? It would be a nice alternative to your gimp mask...

Have you considered investing in a gag? It would be a nice alternative to your gimp mask...

WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT MASK? (Though speaking of masks and suchlike, I bought the best hat ever made in spain, shaped like a jester's hat but topped with a cartoon styrofoam bull).

And anyway, takes more than a gag to shut me up.

How about removal of the tongue? I'll pack a spoon!
    Damn lack of suitable evil smilies :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

How about removal of the tongue? I'll pack a spoon!
    Damn lack of suitable evil smilies :(
    ouch, you could at least be humane and file an edge on to that spoon

ill prolly head out alright and take the car so i wont be able to buy drink.... oh the brokeness

• Advertisement

see ye there tonight folks:D

Hell yeah, I'm working on getting folks from work to turn up as well. Not sure if I dare wear that coat you seem to like so much though ;)

Also, the site seems to have had a pear-shaped update - I'm getting an apache splash page.

i even got lollipops

I wont be able to go :( I am 6000 miles away taking care of my kitties.

i even got lollipops

nyom!

Edit: kitties...nyom! :D

nyom!

Edit: kitties...nyom! :D

what does nyom mean?

It means I like kitties but I couldn't eat a whole one... :)

It means I like kitties but I couldn't eat a whole one... :)

Ahh.. I dont think they would like that very much :P

• Advertisement

Now now...I'm sure they would...

Advertisement