Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purgatory - Has a New Home - Starting Friday Sept 1st

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

more lollipops this week

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

no tree though :(

great night last the place was rocking,dance floor was full from 12.20

:D free giveaways tonight ;) should be a good night

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

\o/
    will you be giving away hawt blokes?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Could have sworn I just saw a Fish talking to a Tree...

just gettin in touch /w my aquatic side

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Ah, that was a good night. Not sure what face I was trying to pull when that picture got taken though....*cringe*

did everyone ahve fun last night? i crashed out at half nine :( but i'll be back w/ a vengeance next week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Fun was had by me anyway but I thought the music was a bit off...

• Advertisement

i had a great night my poor head,the crowd were rocking the whole night i was running around in what i can only call a tiny skirt:D

One could be generous and call it a belt ;)

ah it added a touch of class to the night :eek:

lol :D It did indeed!
    If I could find a nice reasonalby short kilt-like apparatus, my New Rocks might make an appearance. I shudder at the layers of dust on those babies :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

lol :D It did indeed!
    If I could find a nice reasonalby short kilt-like apparatus, my New Rocks might make an appearance. I shudder at the layers of dust on those babies :(

You could get a scarf and just wear that as a wrap :D

would be about the same as the 2 girls that we saw walking down patricks street the last night I was there and we went to purgatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Damn - where was I?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

i was running around in what i can only call a tiny skirt:D

Not just that, but you were standing at the top of the stairs for some considerable length of time wearing this skirt, and making a point of mentioning the potential view to all youngfellas ascending said stairs. :D

I have to ask though, what was the deal with the dance music added to the playlist this week? Was a rather odd mix.

i remember trying on your coat fysh :D underworld was the dance track i believe...
    Purgatory wont be on for this Friday due to the venue being booked a year for the Jazz but we will be back the following week.

People asked where u can get the flyers, a few places are Plug'd,virgin,funky skunk,moonshine,le metro,net house,and a few other internet cafes,all the colleges and being handed out on fridays outside virgin....loads of places

People asked where u can get the flyers, a few places are Plug'd,virgin,funky skunk,moonshine,le metro,net house,and a few other internet cafes,all the colleges and being handed out on fridays outside virgin....loads of places

the other realm or whatever that comix shop is on paul street (upstairs by the tesco) had some when last I was there. I am cheap so I saved the one I got the last purgatory I went to and plan on using it after my return on nov 7 :)

Damn - where was I?

This was on the walk from the gate to purgatory. The skirts were so short they had to shave to wear em, and I dont mean their legs.

see what happens when you dont hang out for a beer and movie before purgatory? Hope you learned your lesson and will show up in the future :P

• Advertisement

I believe the technical term is "greyhound skirts"
    /me nods knowingly and mutters under me breath about the youth of today...

Nah, greyhound skirts give 'em at least an inch of dignity...

An overly enthusiastic greyhound skirt so...

id like to see ye men try and pull off a skirt lol or even a kilt

/me perks up at the thought of menfolks in kilts :)

id like to see ye men try and pull off a skirt lol or even a kilt

depends on who we are supposed to pull it off of :D

yes I know what you meant, but this is funnier :)

Seconded : the removal part we can usually manage (or bypass, depending on the urgency of our intentions).

And believe me, past experience with such matters has confirmed that the world is a brighter, happier and less brain-damaged place when one isn't likely to see me wearing a skirt. This probably goes for the majority of the fellas going along, though if some of them choose to turn up in skirts then that's their choice of testicular airconditioning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I demand a YouTube to accompany this thread!

To satisfy your strange obsession with men in kilts??

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

No, wimmin in skimpy clothes!

Advertisement