Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purgatory - Has a New Home - Starting Friday Sept 1st

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Borrrrrrrrrrrrring! I can see wimmin in skimpy clothes whenever I want!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I know, it's not fair. I've tried dressing up in skimpy clothes meself, but it's just not the same. At all. Trust me on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Pics??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

dear god woman dont tempt him! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

Purgatory is on Tonight come along ye freaks:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

Purgatory is on Tonight come along ye freaks:eek:

And again tomorrow night :)

double post

Purgatory X-mas Party soon,details to be posted this weekend its gona be a cool one,im open to suggestions too :D for the party not anything else lol

Purgatory X-mas Party soon,details to be posted this weekend its gona be a cool one,im open to suggestions too :D for the party not anything else lol

you make it so limiting :P

I dont know what kind of budget there is, but to theme it a bit, how about chocolate santas instead of lolipops. Ya know the little foil wrapped thingies only a few grams of chocolate each. I guess they sell those here, although I cant say that I have seen em anywhere.

Oh and another suggestion, this one I was trying to repress the memory of seeing it, but whatever movie was first played (seemed to be some comedy thing) dont EVER play that again during purgatory. I think seeing a 500 pound woman nekid on a 2 meter screen was a bit much. Maybe that is just me, but uhh ...

so how was purgatory tonight? I was unable to attend :( but hopefully it had a few more people than last time, although last week wasnt that bad, it seemed a little under populated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

your joking right?

*News Flash*
    This coming Friday dec 1st is our last friday Night in Cyprus Avenue..

but we will be having a X-mas fancy dress party in a different venue on dec 16th.For all details check out the forum www.purgatorycork.com

but we will be having a X-mas fancy dress party in a different venue on dec 16th.For all details check out the forum www.purgatorycork.com

Hmm.. metal and fancy dress. Sounds like a headbangers ball to me :)

last night tonight in cypruss avenue do come along and show us some support

last night tonight in cypruss avenue do come along and show us some support

it was nice tonight, anyone that didnt go should have :)

For those guys out there, there were some really hot girls dancing tonight :)

Even standNdeliver was dancing, wonder if she is going to put the pic up of her and some friends dancing :)

Advertisement