Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5c Messages from three

• 15-08-2006 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

Anyone know any more about this? home_newoffers1.jpg

When I clicked on it, it says:

There's more to messaging with 3pay"
    5c text, picture and video messages for everyone for ever.

Is this their new offer then? Anyone got any more details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

scroll dwn aftr you click on it, read the small print, i made the same mistake :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭mrblack

I have read the T&c and they seem Ok to me- The fair use provision still allows you to send 1500 SMS/MMS's to any mobile or landline in Ireland. Jeez thats 50 messages a day- should be enough for everybody I would think!

You just have to sign up by 31/01/07 and they will probably extend that date same as Meteor have done on a few occassions for their offers. Actually it sees to be a copy of Meteors strategy of free/5c SMS's for life.

Interestingly it doesn't say that you have to top up by a minimum amount to avail of the 5c sms's

MrBlack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr-X

now if they would only bring the cost of calls down and open up the internet to all sites

Advertisement