Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who dies...you decide

Options
  • 15-08-2006 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

one shotgun. 1 bullet. nikki. pete.
    who gets it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭thewing

Put their heads together, get 2 for price of one...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

And then use the empty shotgun to bash Aisleynes head in!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

And then use the empty shotgun to bash Aisleynes head in!!!

you mean dash her head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

no, he's right to say "bash" her head in... what does "dash" have to do with that? Look it up

Oh you are sad, so sad, if you knew what i meant why comment on it, thats a sad reflection on your personality and life.

And by the way they have the same meaning, you should look these things up before you try and massage your own ego by trying to correct others and trying to give yourself some sort of false superiority.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

bash

n 1: a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head" [syn: knock, bang, smash, belt] 2: an uproarious party [syn: do, brawl] v : hit hard [syn: sock, bop, whop, whap, bonk]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

I d go for Nikki, although i want her to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Oh you are sad, so sad, if you knew what i meant why comment on it, thats a sad reflection on your personality and life.

And by the way they have the same meaning, you should look these things up before you try and massage your own ego by trying to correct others and trying to give yourself some sort of false superiority.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

bash

n 1: a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head" [syn: knock, bang, smash, belt] 2: an uproarious party [syn: do, brawl] v : hit hard [syn: sock, bop, whop, whap, bonk]

I think lostexpectation is referring to the whole "I'm gonna DASH that girl with water" incident when Aisleyne was going to "dash" water in Grace's face.

stephen p wrote:
    I think lostexpectation is referring to the whole "I'm gonna DASH that girl with water" incident when Aisleyne was going to "dash" water in Grace's face.

To be honest i was actually thinking that before i went off on my rant but just decided it was another know it all on boards, trying to be a smart ass.
    My sincere apologies if so :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

Bye bye Nikki!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

thewing wrote:
    Put their heads together, get 2 for price of one...

Right idea but I'd do it to Joop van den Ende and John de Mol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

Pete pete! Oh god pete!!!!

Advertisement