Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens - homes needed

Options
  • 15-08-2006 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi guys

Dont know if you can help me. I found a young cat a few months ago who was pregnant - most probably the reason she was abandoned- anyway she went on to have 4 beautiful kittens. Now I have mamaged to find homes for 2 of them but need to urgently find homes for the other 2 and the mother herself. I am moving house on 19/08/06 and cannot bring them with me (2nd floor aprtment - no pets allowed). I want them to go to good homes or to a good shelter - I cant see them being put to sleep. Please help!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Tracy,

Please be sure to get the mother neutered if you can, or insist that whoever takes her does it. It will prevent this happening again.

You could try contacting Jan in Kitten Adoption, her details are somewhere here (or try Google).

Otherwise, if you could post pics that might help. Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Kitten Adoption are unable to take in any cats or kittens at present unfortunately, you could try some of the other rescue groups, Cats Aid etc. Also if you take photos & register with www.irishanimals.com you can put them up in homes needed. I have rehomed successfully in the past through the website.

Advertisement