Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My second named Pirate in Eve

Options
  • 15-08-2006 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

So anyway ratting away down in Db, when lo and behold i warp into 4 nephilims and Hakim Stormare, so naturally I **** myself, send out the call that he is there and promptly warp off (i can't handle a nephilim solo yet, let alone 4 of them plus a named). It's action stations, the corp rallies and heads on over, by the time they get to db he has warped off to the sun so we set up camp. (For the uninitiated the server spawns rats in the sun then they warp to wherever.) I feel like a right tit for letting him warp off. So right now we are sitting at separate points around the system hoping he warps to a belt and not despawn.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Why not just warp off into the sun after him? You can't die being inside the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Players can't approach the sun we just bounce off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

good luck, if they warp back thats counted as a despawn. see you in 8 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

FYI the named pirates in 0.0 are called Officers.

Advertisement