Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get router configuration page in my browser

Options
  • 15-08-2006 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Was first trying the 'default' 192.168.1.1 but no joy. Then, with ipconfig/all, I tried the Default Gateway, to no avail.

I am on Last Mile, with an airspan router, and the pc connected driectly to it.

Also, if I go into the properties pop-up of my connection, my pc gives me the BSOD before rebooting if I click on the Networking tab.

:mad:

Seanie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

what ip address does your PC have when u connect to the router?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Ethernet adapter:

PPP to last mile:

You're not getting an ip address from the router, hence not being about to connect to it. What model number is the router?

From what I can get off it robins, it is an Airspan device, with the following on it:
    WipLL
    SDA-1

I don't think you need the P/N and S/N numbers eh? :)

Want a screenshot of my ipconfig?

You sure it's a router? From what I read on lastmile site it's not a router. It only provides a public IP. If you want to share it with more than one PC you need to supply your own router.

Why do you need to access config page? if it does indeed exist

• Advertisement

I thought it was a simple router connected to the aerial on the roof, and then connected to my pc, no?

I want to get into it to assign ports etc to improve my bandwidth and security. Recently, all p2p has been awful, and I believe it's a restriction on last mile's end. I want to get the most I can out of their poxy 512Kb shared domestic connection. It's already too slow for what Im paying for it without having p2p throttled.

Nope. Think you're trying in vain. Best bet would be to mail Last Mile and ask do they operate restrictions on P2P traffic. If they do, lil you can do about it.

The last part will be their downfall. My contract is up in October, and for the same price, I can avail of BT's 3Mb connection. I'd be willing o keep on Last Mile if the service improved at all... but I don't think it will.

Advertisement