Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband and Syphon Filter Infrastructure Mode

• 15-08-2006 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has been able to get Syphon Filter Multiplayer (Infrastructure Mode) working with Eircom Broadband.

When I start the game and go into Multiplayer(Infrastructure), my internet connection is greyed out and I can't select it. This is despite the fact that I can use the same connection to browse the internet on my PSP.

Has anyone had a similar problem and if so how did you get around it?

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Hi - Not sure if this will help, but I had the same problem with "Twisted Metal:Head On". I found that if you go into Network Settings, there is an option after the DNS page that asks if you want the browser to open automatically when connected. If you set this to FALSE, it is no longer greyed out.

Is Syphon Filter any good? Haven't found many people online to connect to for Twisted Metal - unless I'm doing something wrong?...

Let us know how you get on...! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

7yea syphon filter is a gret game and online is great too, a bit like tps cs, well a bit, its real fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Syphon filter is great one of the best on psp :D

Advertisement