Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

reason for kurt and big show moving?

• 15-08-2006 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

i was watching ecw two nites ago and noticed how well angle is coming across and has adapted to the new environment. show also is really getting a hard time at the moment for obvious reasons.

i was away at the time that ecw came back and was wondering if anyone knew why wwe moved show from raw and angle from smackdown and put on ecw?

also i think that ecw is starting to come along nicely now and getting a little of its identity back from mcmahon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I'm not sure with Angle but for me Big Show was so stale on either show. He's been drafted back and forth for a while now and he hadnt a decent feud in ages. ECW is just what he needed. I've been enjoying Show in his new role and it's just what he needed. Maybe it was the same for Angle?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

wasnt angle getting involved with a fued with rey, although that wouldnt have lasted more that two weeks!... suppose rey's victories over angle just gave him the push. i totally agree with u with big show on raw becoming stale. there wasnt really anyone he could face. he would have been better on smackdown now that they have a few more powerhouses on the roster (khali, terkay, ashley - even if he is miles away from being a superstar on the mic)

what do u think of ecw?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

iremex wrote:
    i was away at the time that ecw came back and was wondering if anyone knew why wwe moved show from raw and angle from smackdown and put on ecw?
    Well as far as the storylines are concerned, Paul Heyman was given 2 free draft picks. One from SD and one from RAW. Naturally he picked RVD from RAW and then picked Angle from SD. He also made an open invitation for anyone who wanted, to join ECW. At ECW Vs. WWE head to head, Big Show betrayed Orton and RAW and went to ECW.

Well, there you go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

someone said at the time here it was something to do with the less hectic work schedule involved with ECW. Both star suffer from injuries constantly and it was just a way of relieving the pressure slightly. I don't know how true that is however...

Advertisement